Hillsong United Concert
Today we were invited by our church frens to Hillsong United concert held in another church. I used to sing Hillsong songs in our church services and now that i am in Houston, they are not really hot on Hillsong here... So we felt deprived so much that we wanted to go and hear it and enjoy it and most of all, worship God like we do in Singapore.First i have to say i have never been to a Christian group concert before, even when i was back home. This is the first and plus is free, is even more enticing...
And it was really GREAT!!! I think most of the songs are new or at least to me... there are 2 which i am familiar with as i sang in Singapore. My favourite is One Way! and they sang it. I truly enjoyed worshipping God with singing aloud, dancing and jumping. The long lost was found!
Hillsong is simply SUPERB! They keep emphasizing that we are not worshipping them but we are worshipping God together! Wow........ such a popular music group but yet so down to earth and give all praise and glory to God!
And the church building is like a concert hall... HUGE! people are simply spontanteous and candid and everyone just sang and danced. And the toilet is simply amazing... so big that i dun even need to Q... whahahaha........ very good.
All in all, Hillsong United is FaNtAsTic! I am very satisfied and happy... exhausted of course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home