Monday, February 20, 2006

Brrrrrrr..........cold....

These few days have been cold.... It has been ranging from 0-5 degree celsius... It does not snow here in Houston but is really cold... brrrrrrrrrrr.... cold.... I am looking forward to Summer though. but the Houstonians do not like the summer cos it is going to be hot...maybe about 38 degree celsius..

In addition, summer is low peak and not as busy as it is now... I was working till late nights for the past 2-3 weeks and weekends are not spared either... Tiring... I did not expect working on weekends as I heard that Americans do not work on weekends. They will tend to work later on weekdays... Hmmmm.... dunno who say one... But now i am pretty free.. hahaha... unassigned for the next 2 weeks and hope it stays that way... hope no arrows coming in...

Well summer will have more activities i think... For now.. our hobby is cooking.. hahaha.. cooking for lunch, dinner and desserts... I have not even had the time to go watch any movies yet man... hope to catch some good shows soon..

Brrrr... cold... hope that it will turn warmer soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home