Singapore - Home Visit
It was a good visit to Singapore. I really missed my family and frens in Singapore. I spent my time meeting up frens and spending time with my mum and also went shopping to stock up on many times to bring back to houston. It was a good catching up time with family and frens.I did not managed to meet all my frens due to time constraints. In fact, the 12 days in Singapore i feel was short and a bit rush. Next trip we hope to have more days in Singapore and hopefully better planning with experience.
I had originally budgeted SGD 1500 for my shopping. Mainly i got shoes (which they are prettier in Singapore as Houston was not a fashion city to begin with), a few working clothes, and moisturisers, masks, prima taste food paste, contact lens, and other woman stuff... hahaha... and i busted my budget by SGD 500.
I also had my share of Singapore hawker fare. yum yum...
Needless to say, i was reluctant to return to Houston. I started feeling sad and cried a few times even a few days before i leave. My frens have commented that i am more emotional nowadays. I cant bear to leave my mum especially... I wanted to take care of her more...
But it was still a good visit... at least the trip fills up the lostness in me and i am sorta recharged. And this trip back to Singapore sorta pull me closer to God. I now have a stronger to desire to draw near to Him, to read His word and Pray more... I hope to keep up with the passion in my heart and may it continues to burn for God.
Looking forward to my trip back home to Singapore again... a year from now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home