Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pleasantly surprised!

I had a wonderful surprise on friday.

As usual, in order to make our weekends seem longer, we tend to have a friday night out, have a meal and chilled out or watch dvd until late at night. Last friday, We met up for dinner at a seafood restaurant which supposed to have good reviews about it.

My houston-based Singaporeans friends actually bought a cake to celebrate my birthday. I am sooooooo touched.......... and to think i was so blur when they brought out the cake... i even asked Yiren whose birthday is it? HAhahahah...... Thank you guys... you are so sweet. I never expected it and this incident reminded me of my birthday celebration a year ago... where my cell group gave me a surprise birthday celebration too... and it was masterminded by my good old friend SQ since primary school days... I still remembered how touched i was.. almost bringing tears to my eyes... I felt so loved...

A BIG Thank You! to all of you, your thoughts and efforts. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home