Coca Racha **shake shake** Coca Racha **shake shake**
I had an Earnings Release Party in Mexican Style last week tuesday… I thought I could get a free dinner. Who would have thought that instead of ordering entrees (i.e. main course), they just wanted some appetizers (i.e. chips with salsa and some fingers food?! and of course Margaritas!!People in Houston looVveESs Margaritas. They usually ordered Margaritas before eating their food or with appetisers. And They sure Drink like CoWs... Moooooooooooooo..... My heart would beat very fast after half a glass but my senior downed 4 glasses!!!. The margaritas here are StRoNg, much stronger than in Singapore. (Though I dont drink in Singapore but at least this is what I was told by my fellow Houston-based Singaporean friends.)
And they are high on Margaritas and was dancing Coca Racha (erm... some mexican dance i supposed). When I was leaving… they were ordering more drinks!! Good drinkers sia.
And that is how I got the Mexican hat and the shakers as souvenirs. Hahahah… Neat! ;) Though i would have had love some main course ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home