Thursday, October 12, 2006

有感而发

It was indeed a trial and a testing to come to the USA. It was also a humbling experience.

The learning of being independence, cooking up your own meals, washing your laundry and all the chores and not limited of different decisions one need to make everyday…. And having to relocate to a new place where one has to start everything from the scratch.

Thank God that I have Yiren to rely on… of course… and the Lord, the forever faithful God…

Here, you meet different kinds of people everyday. And I have become more wary of people who appear to be your friends… Friend or Foe? One certainly does not know but with time, this is will be revealed… the true condition of one’s heart.

It is sometimes weird and strange how a person can react and change 180 degrees when he/she talks to another. Some people have mood swings almost everyday and some people are consistently bad mood with you but flirt and smile at the next person they see. The weather suddenly turns sunny when the party at the other side changes and turns back to bad weather again when they see you. What do you call them??? Two-faced people??? Or 变色龙?

How can you always sulk? Doesn’t feeling bitter make one feeling worse off than in the first place??? Honestly I can’t fathom such people. And I don’t wish to…

Excoosess me… I don’t owe you anything and no one owes you anything… so don’t always give me an i-owe-you attitude, like the whole world offended you. I am sorry… you’ve got the wrong number here.

If you want to be my friend, I am more than happy to be yours. As the saying goes, “Better to have a friend than to have an enemy”. But I can’t help but feels that sometimes people just want to be your enemy… going all out to spite you… or maybe is too not difficult to be spiteful anyway… because they are naturally spiteful and they are happy???

Please don’t get me wrong. I love to be a listener, listening to all the complaints and frustrations that you, as my friend, have. I want to be a comforter to you… and encourager and one who shares your woes and help you whenever I can. But I don’t give Sh*t to anyone… (okie at least I try not to…) and I also takes Sh*t from NO ONE. One’s patience is limited and there are certain credits and allowances you can use.

As a friend, I can understand people have mood swings and I am willing to endure some pains of friendship and there is bound to be differences of opinions as no two persons are the same. Each one is unique in his/her own ways…

I will do my part to call you, email you but I cant always be the one who do these things because a clap can only be done with 2 hands not one. A friendship is mutual… not one-sided relationship. All relationships are mutual and needs 2 sides to work things out. And I understand that sometimes we are so busy in our lives that we could not find time to call… that is fine... I have friends that I don’t call often but we know we keep each other in our hearts…and will try to meet up periodically.

Well… so when your credit is up… what can I do?

I can only keep my cool… and will TRY to keep my cool…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home