Monday, November 26, 2007

Recent Updates

It has been a long time since I updated this blog. Been really busy with work and trips coming up.

Here is a summary of what’s been going on:

September/October
Went back to SG for about 2 weeks. It was good. Catching up with frens, family, attending YR’s brother’s wedding, shopping and also did some homework for my own wedding coming up in 2009. Managed to book a bridal studio and has narrowed a few choices of the hotel to hold the dinner banquet. The sketch is out but the details have yet to be ironed out. Anyway 2009 is still a long way to go.

Work has been busy ever since coming back from SG.

November
Went to Seattle for a project. It was fun, the most fun trip I ever had with co-workers. The client personnel I worked with were all so cool and fun to be with. We went to good places to eat, have time to chill and relax. I probably would have more time to have fun if not for my other work commitments that I have to do during off-work hours. All in all, it was still an enjoyable trip. And I got to know of a Singaporean restaurant in SFO which I am going to try it when I get to SFO (saying which I typing this on the flight to SFO).

Then we spent our Thanksgiving in Cancun, Mexico. It was very good!!! White sands and clear blue waters…. Did parasailing and snorkeling and chilling out on the beach... relaxing and fun. It was simply beautiful… I am glad we went to Cancun instead of Florida.

November/December
I am now on my way to SFO for one of my audit engagements. Will be there for 3 weeks. The first weekend will be a working weekend and the second one, YR will be coming to join me at SFO and together we will go to Lake Tahoe to ski. Hopefully it will be fun.

Then during the Christmas period, the Houston couples click will be joined by PW & Chris to East Canada for vacations. It will be fun… the 4 couples finally together… the fellowship completed.. hahaha.. looking forward to it. I think the quiet couple may probably be fan-ned by us… hahahah

On a side note, during of the work late nights, I scratched my car while parking in my parking lot. Was looking on my right and forgot about my left. This is going to set me back by $450 USD (hey bro, if you are reading this, dun tell mum or dad). Next time I must be extra careful. Sigh.

And one last request, prayers for my work. The workload is getting heavier and I am feeling the stressed. Pray that God will be with me and help me through this and also pray for favors from bosses, co-workers and client personnel. And pray for grace and mercy as I travel around. Has been traveling pretty extensively but not as much as last year. Thank God!

Allrighty. Gotta go. This has been such a long blog.

Adieu.

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 28, 2007 9:32:00 PM, Blogger The real JacquelineZ said...

Hey ur coming back to SG soon rightey right?? When?

 
At Sunday, December 30, 2007 12:05:00 AM, Blogger Ying said...

Aug/Sept 08. will start looking for job in May/June 08 and hopefully the job market is still good and can find job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home