Part 3 - Reflections
I am blessed because i know God loves me. I am blessed because Jesus died for me, to redeem me, and saved a wretched like me. I am blessed and I know God is always with me even if i was disobedient, being rebellious and slack... had ignored Him... neglected Him. God is forever faithful. God is always there when i need Him. God answers my prayers... sometimes in a way not known to man, in a fashion that man do not expect, sometimes He answered in a different way, different time, different place...Many occassions i managed to escape from the rain, undrenched and not wet... cos i prayed to God to wait after i got home, after i got in the shelter, after i reached the place/s etc...
For this houston stint, He has brought along many friends so as to make my life/experience here easier, with more company...
For my apartment search, He has made it easier, faster... becos a fren came earlier than us and sourced out and He made it cheaper somehow... that we got a great deal!
For my car search, He has blessed me such that I have frens who are willing to lend a helping hand, and my search is easier than most people.
For my job, somehow... the situation is better than it used to be and it is not so bad after all... My senior seemed to be a nicer person than i thought her to be.
He made me feel loved... loved by frens, by family, by Him. God loves me.
I am blessed by Him with favours from others, such as my driving instructor. God want and taught me to be careful in driving. I did my practical test 5 times and did not passed in Singapore. I failed again once here before i got my driving license on my second try. God want me to be confident too... careful and confident. God want to ensure that i am ready before i am given the license. I see His way. Amazing love. It is not always good to get what you want cos you may not be ready for the things to come. But God knows when you are ready. He will give to you when it is the time... Trust his timings, Trust God becos He knows Best! Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home