Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Relaxed

Busy Season finally comes to an end, for me, at the moment... no engagements in the near future, that is as of now... which is good. Time for a break...

Well during my free time, i did cleaned up my house not once, but twice... did more cooking as compared to busy season, did things which i wanted to do but could not during busy season. Went to the gym twice.. Ha.

I baked cookies from a premix so is not that big of a deal. We went to Houston Rodeo on my birthday. Researched on ranches and other weekend plans. First attempt at cooking wonton mee... and have other recipes on my hand that I would like to try.

Of course went shopping and online shopping... not much accomplishments as i have decided to returns some of the items bought after much consultations. hahaha...

I thought of what I wanted to do...

I Chilled and lobo...

I surfed the net, watched TV... and started reading Harry Potter...

We went to watch a Ballet - Cinderella.

We hanged out at a State Park which we decide we may go camping...

And this weekend some thing exciting to look forward to... We are going to a Ranch... do some horseback riding... not much of a cowboy but that is the closest we could get.. hahaha.. and hopefully the weather is good for BBQ... that would be fun.

Pretty laid back right now... Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home