Hooray! to Boston NBA Champions & Portugal Loss!
I am not exactly a sports person. A little bit of background:My influence on sports, spectator sports, comes from My dearest. And being a supportive (usually, hehe) significant other, of course I take sides with Liverpool and against Cristiano Ronaldo and support most teams that my dearest support.
Hence be it NBA or Soccer. This week was a great one!
NBA - Boston Celtics won NBA Title! I have been following the Final Playoffs and totally fallen in love with Boston Celtics. Well, the passion for Boston Celtics to win was fuelled stronger by my dislike of Kobe Bryant.
Kobe is a very good at what he does but I just don't like him. Ha! I can't really pinpoint why I don't like him, perhaps the impression I have of him is a self-centered person, and proud and maybe because of his scandalous past (must be). I am the kind of person if the artiste personal life screws up, usually the support I have or had will zero out.... hahah like Brad Pitt who has fallen out of my favourites actors. *Boooooo* But after seeing Bryant congratulating Garnett, well at least Bryant has some sportsmanship... (plus one point but still in deficit).
Anyway Boston did well in Game 6 and I was sooOOO overjoyed. It was a good game! Just want to sing "We are the Champions.... We are the Champions...."
Well later on TV, followed after the NBA Trophy Presentation, I was still on ESPN and it was showing the scores of Germany vs Portugal (Euro Cup). The score was 2-1, 2-2 then 3-2 and when I saw Germany celebrating, I realized Portugal lost! Hahaha! So I was thrilled to see Ronaldo walked away a little sad... (as he is usually yaya papaya when he wins or scores a goal). *obi good*
When it comes to people (Celebs) who are proud, I like to see them take a fall and suffered some setbacks (punishment for being proud). For people who are humble, I like to see them win or anything that is good happen to them make me feel happy (sense of fairness and good begets good) :)
And once again YAY!!!! to Boston NBA CHAMPIONS and Ronaldo's LOSS!
"We are the Champions... we are the Champions....................."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home