Thursday, August 07, 2008

God has called me home

As circumstances unfold, God has given me signs that he is calling me home, Singapore. He called me home sooner than I have planned.

No renewing of my car insurance, no need to go for servicing, no need to do oil change, no need to renew my registration, no need to renew apartment lease...

Pro 19:21 "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

God is my provider... as He calls me home... I pray for God's providence for a job, God's help in everything, interviews, get shipping back home, smooth clearance on my CPA application (esp the fingerprint process), sale of my car and things, etc... etc...


Psa 144:2 "He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home