SOLD!
I have listed my car for sale on Monday for $7k USD. However I did not get many calls as the Storm Edouard kicked in on Tuesday. People have called to see the car, appointments been made and cancelled due to schedule fit... at least someone was offering $6.5-6.8K. Then an idiot called and said he offered 3K cash... that was even worse than what carmax offered...
Carmax offer is already at pretty ridiculous price, at $4k. That is way too low. With good mileage, good exterior and interior and good mechanical, how can i get such a bad price?!Seriously one wants to say WTH! According to KBB, a good condition car is worth at least $6.6k if i sell to private buyers, and at a below than good condition, i can sell to a dealer at $4.2k. so errmmm where does the $4k comes from... search me....
Anyway I met this lady who said she is a student and i am a bit scared to meet strangers (esp alone...) At first she wanted to offer me 5.8 but I was planning to sell at 6.5... after much haggling and negotiating, i managed to get 6.4 which is abt a hundred bucks off... considering she is a student, a christian and she looks honest and i have a good feeling about her so i decided to sell the car to her. Hence i went back to get my papers and sold the car, got my money! and the most importantly I am happy! i feel good about it!
Hallelujah!!!!! Praise God and Thank God! God has provided a good price for my car and I believe God will provide a job with a decent pay and something i like to do... (God knows me best as I don't know what i really like to do...)
Yeah!!! I am just so happy!!! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home